Wed, 30/03/2011 – 00:04 — Markos
Would you like a pest-free garden full of robust, healthy, productive plants? Would you like to achieve this easily, sustainably and without toxidity?
Come to a weekend practical workshop exploring the theory and practice of Agrohomeopathy with K.D. Kaviraj, the author of “Homeopathy for Farm and Garden” and pioneer in the field.
The workshop will be in the appropriate environment of Scarriff Community Garden, Co. Clare on Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th of April
Learn how to:
- repel slugs, beetles, larvae and other pests in a safe, effective, non-toxic manner.
- heal fungal and bacterial diseases
- balance nutrient excesses & deficiencies
- restore damaged or traumatised plants and soils
Contact: Mark O’Sullivan on 087 2380720 or mark [at] homeopath [dot] ie
€135 for the weekend. (accom. or meals not included)
- Cheques made out to “Mark O’Sullivan” and posted to 1 Mornington Court, Ranelagh, Dublin 6.
- Bank Transfer to Mark O’Sullivan, BOI Dún Laoghaire
- By credit card via PayPal
More information on Directions, local accommodation etc. available on booking.
- €40 is non-refundable in the event of cancellation more than one week before the workshop
- The total fee is non-refundable given cancellation less than 48hours before the workshop
- Without payment in advance, your place cannot be guaranteed
This is a rare and unique opportunity to learn about this emerging and exciting discipline from one of its founders.