- How to approach all from the mildest to the most extreme of cases
- How to analyse and prescribe appropriate remedies
- Indicated remedy pictures
- How cases develop over long periods of time.The class will include handouts and promises to provide valuable insights from a practitioner with unrivalled experience in the field.The cost is €150 for the weekend. See below for payment details.The Central Hotel provides free Wi-Fi internet access. The hotel in Dublin city centre, on DART, Luas, bus routes and the Aircoach service from Dublin airport.
Ali Glascott originally came from a background in teaching English Literature and Drama, having graduated in English Literature from Reading University, UK and subsequently receiving her teaching diploma in English and Drama from the New Era Academy in London.She graduated from the Burren School of Homeopathy in 2000, going on to become one of the core teaching staff of that school until it closed in 2006.She runs a busy homeopathic clinic in Sligo, specialising in special needs children, an area in which she is most interested and for which her expertise is widely recognised within the international homeopathic community.She has taught numerous seminars in Homeopathy and runs her own postgraduate course based at her clinic. In 2004 she was the main Irish speaker at the Irish Homeopathic Conference at NUI Galway. Out of her 10 years of practice, Autistic spectrum cases have amounted to at least 60% of her clients.
The cost for the weekend is just€150 paid in advance of the seminar.
- Cheque: To "Mark O'Sullivan": post to: 1 Mornington Court, Ranelagh, Dublin 6.
- Bank Transfer: To Mark O'Sullivan, BOI Dún Laoghaire, 90-11-16 48422149
- Credit Card: Use this link to pay now by Credit Card (€6 surcharge applies)Upon payment, you'll receive a confirmation, transport & parking details and any email updates from then on.
In the case of cancellation on or before Monday 9th Nov, €100 will be refunded, €50 thereafter.Contact Mark O'Sullivan on 087 2380720 if you've any questions.The class runs from 10am in the morning to 5pm in the evening. 1hr for lunch.
See you there,